Just about everyone would like a nice healthy tan during the summertime for various reasons. The number one reason would be that in the summertime, you typically wear fewer clothes and clothes that are lighter in color or even white clothing. If you have a naturally pale complexion, you may try to get a nice tan before heading on your summer vacation.
We are proud to offer an organic solution call Envy sunless tanning solution that is made right here in the USA. This will give you that natural tan that you are looking for without being exposed to the harmful UV lights from tanning beds or UVB rays from the sun.
We have made a list of dangers that can occur from excessive UV and UVB rays that make our Envy sunless tan solution the best choice for you.
- Ultraviolet (UV) lights from tanning beds are notoriously known for causing many types of skin cancer, including basal cell carcinoma, squamous cell carcinoma, and melanoma. It has been proven that over 90% of patients that have some form of skin cancer are due to excessive exposure to UV rays.
- Burns Your Skin
- UV will also burn your skin. A sunburn is a result of your damaged skin cells caused by absorbing too many UV rays. Your skin will turn red, feel hot and feel like it is burning due to extra blood flowing to the damaged areas in an attempt to repair your skin cells.
- Damages Your Immune System
- Another fact with overexposure to UV radiation is the damaging effects on your immune system. When you subject yourself to a sunburn, your immune system shifts its defense powers to your skin. Possibly leaving yourself exposed to other sicknesses that your body usually wouldn’t have a problem defending.
- Ages Your Skin Faster
- Prolonged exposure to raw sunlight will also cause your skin to age or look older much faster than intended. UV rays will destroy collagen tissues beneath your skin and can cause wrinkles and brown spots on your skin.
Schedule An Appointment
If you are interested in learning more about our Envy sunless tanning solution or how sunlight and tanning beds can damage your body and skin, visit Ruby Salon in Annapolis, MD. To schedule an appointment, call 410.417.7784 or request an appointment online.