At Ruby Salon, we specialize in eyelash extensions that will enhance the look of your natural eyelashes rather than fake eyelashes. Eyelash extensions, lash tints, and last lifts are all very popular and are enhancements to your real eyelashes. Whether you desire last extensions for everyday use that can make your morning beauty routine take less time or if you want an extravagant approach to your eyelashes, Ruby Salon can take care of all your lash needs by enhancing the thickness, fullness, and the length of your natural lashes. We have listed all the benefits that our lash bar can offer you.
- Your eyes are beautiful, and there is no better way to draw attention to your beautiful eyes to have more thick and full natural eyelashes. This will enhance your eyes and have everyone taking notice. In manay cases, eyelash extensions are indistinguishable from your natural lashes, so you can boast that they are your natural eyelashes.
- Not only are our lash extensions used with your natural eyelashes, but you do not have to worry about them being damaged or ruined in the shower or on vacation as they are water resistant.
No, Makeup Needed
- With our longer and fuller natural lash extensions, lift or tint, there is no need to add makeup as your eyes will already stand out with the use of makeup. This will ultimately cut your preparation time in half.
No Glue Needed
- With fake lashes, you will need to apply glue to assure that they stay on, and even that glue will not guarantee that they stay on throughout the length of the day and with the elements such as heat, cold, or water.
- Our lash extensions can last anywhere from 3-6 weeks, depending on your natural eyelash growth. Our initial session can take up to 2 hours, and we perform a refresh every 2-3 weeks with those appointments only last about 1 hour.
Schedule An Appointment
If you are interested in learning more about our lash extension services, visit Ruby Salon in Annapolis, MD. To schedule an appointment, call 410.417.7784 or request an appointment online.
Posted in: Lash Bar, Lash Extensions, Lash Tint